We understand that each teacher has their own individual requirements. Classic Education’s consultants take the time to listen, understand and support you both inside and outside of the classroom.
On registration, you will be designated your own personal consultant, who will then actively seek positions within your identified criteria, whether it be supply, long-term or a permanent post, and help you prepare for each and every assignment.
What Can We Do For You?
- Quick registration process incorporating a face-to-face interview.
- Accurately match you to each assignment.
- Regular local work offered
- Excellent rates of pay
- School information given prior to assignment
- Wide range of temporary and permanent positions
- Literacy, Numeracy and other resources available
- Ongoing support and guidance
- On call service
- Keep in contact
Whether you are an experienced or newly qualified teacher, Further Education or Overseas trained, we can offer you;
- Daily Supply – Whether you are available one day per week or five days every week, we can offer you the flexibility of ongoing day to day supply work
- Long Term – We will provide you with suitable available positions ranging from one week to one term.
- Permanent – We will search for suitable posts, give you accurate information regarding the school, arrange an interview, give you feedback and ensure that you have a smooth start in your new position.