Calling all Early Career Teachers - Primary - September 2022
Primary ECT | Medway |Maidstone | Tonbridge | West Malling | Kent
* Are you a Primary Teacher (ECT) looking for your first teaching role in September 2022?
* Are you a Primary Teacher (ECT) looking to gain experience in a variety of local schools?
* Are you a Primary Teacher (ECT) looking to complete induction on a part time basis?
Primary Teacher (ECT) positions available in EYFS, KS1 & KS2
Primary Teacher (ECT) paid to Main Pay Scale
Primary Teacher (ECT) interviews arranged now for September 2022
Classic Education is working with schools across Medway, Maidstone, West Malling and Tonbridge to recruit Early Career Teachers for September 2022. The schools we are working with are supportive of teachers starting out in their teaching careers and understand the initial challenges of being an ECT. They offer packages of CPD and support to give you all of the tools to successfully complete your induction year and develop as a teacher.
If you are looking to gain experience in a variety of different schools then we have an extensive network stretching from London to the east Kent Coast. You will be able to teach on a supply basis, as and when you like. Taking the best practise that you observe into your developing teaching career.
The ideal teacher will be: -
* A Primary Teacher graded 'Good' or 'Outstanding' in observations
* An individual with high expectations of their pupils
* A teacher who can inspire and motivate pupils of all abilities
* A teacher who is creative and passionate about education
If this is you and you would like to know more how Classic Education can support you with your search for the perfect role then get in touch with us today!
Submit your CV to Anita Holman or call the office on 01474 359 333.