Primary Supply Teachers Required
Sidcup area of Bexley
EYFS, KS1 & KS2
Daily, Long term, Contract and Permanent
Classic Education is recruiting enthusiastic and child centred Primary Teachers based in and around the Sidcup area of the London Borough of Bexley.
A number of opportunities are available to you, daily supply, block bookings, long-term roles, contracted roles and potential permanent opportunities.
Depending on the roles that you are placed in you may be required to plan, prepare and deliver engaging and interactive lessons, supporting the ethos and teaching and learning across the school as a whole.
Classic Education would be delighted to hear from all Primary specialists and are welcoming applications from Early Career Teachers (ECTs) and more experienced teachers.
This is a great opportunity to take control of your teaching career, take advantage of the flexible working options or get us to help you find the perfect permanent role.
The perfect teachers will:
* Work hard to close the gap between disadvantaged pupils and others.
* Be prepared to teach across the age and ability range, challenging and inspiring children.
* Carefully assess, record, and report on the development, progress and attainment of pupils.
* Work collaboratively with colleagues.
* Maintain a good standard of discipline through positive and productive relationships with pupils.
* Promote enrichment and extension activities.
Send your CV to us and a consultant will call you back straight away or contact Classic Education directly to discuss the range of opportunities open to you.