SEND Teaching Assistant - Canterbury
Required to start September 2022
An Ofsted rated 'good' school in Canterbury are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic teaching assistant with a real passion for working with children with special educational needs.
The school promotes the significance of valuing every child as an individual and celebrating all achievements and efforts made in curricular and extra-curricular activities. The school has a real community feel, with positive relationships and good communication amongst staff and parents.
If you are available 5 days a week and can start from September 2022 until July 2023, then we would love to hear from you at Classic Education.
Previous experience of supporting children with SEND on a 1:1 basis is desirable.
The successful candidate will be supporting in a Reception class, so if you have experience of supporting in EYFS and have a confident knowledge of the EYFS curriculum, this would be hugely beneficial.
Successful candidates will:
* Have experience of working with children with special educational needs
* Experience of working within EYFS Primary classroom settings
* Have an empathetic, caring approach
* Have a positive attitude with fantastic communication skills
We can offer:
* Dedicated Primary Consultants
* Competitive Pay Rates
* A potential of leading to permanent work
* Competitive Referral Scheme
If you are interested in applying for this SEND Teaching Assistant position, then email your CV or call Classic Education today on 01474 359 333.