Key Stage 2 - Year 5 and Year 6
Welling - South East London
June 2022 Start
We are currently looking for inspiring and engaging teaching and support assistants to work with students in Key Stage two in year 5 and 6.
This is an opportunity for anyone who is looking for a career in which you can make a difference to someone's educational, social and emotional development.
We are recruiting qualified candidates that have experience working within a primary school setting.
You will be working with children in Key stage 2 classes in Year 5 and Year 6 helping to boost levels of atainment.
The role requires someone that: -
* Is creative and innovative to keep the students engaged
* Can maintain a positive approach to learning and development
* Able to prepare materials & equipment for lessons
* Can evaluate learning needs
* Works effectively with individuals or groups of students
* Can Liaise with parents, carers and professionals
We have developed excellent working relationships with schools who are able to accommodate supply days around your availability
Classic Education can offer you:
* Flexibility on days worked - full and half days available
* Competitive Rates of Pay
* Potential of leading to permanent work
* A dedicated personal Primary consultant
* Specialised job advice
* Competitive Referral Scheme
Our office is open from 6am to 6pm and are available to have a confidential chat about working with Classic Education. Whether you'd like work immediately, or if you're looking for a new role in the next academic year, please do not hesitate to get in touch and ask for Bryan.