Specialist Behavioural Teaching Assistant - Chatham
Required for September 2022
A mainstream primary school in Chatham is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic teaching assistant with a real passion for working with children with behavioural needs.
The school promotes the significance of valuing every child as an individual and celebrating all achievements and efforts made in curricular and extra-curricular activities. The school has a real community feel, with positive relationships and good communication amongst staff and parents being imperative as a whole school view.
Successful candidates will:
* Have experience of working with children with special educational needs
* Have experience of supporting children with behavioural needs
* Experience of working within Primary classroom settings
* Have an empathetic, caring approach
* Have a positive attitude with fantastic communication skills
If this sounds like an environment that you would love to work in, then we would love to hear from you at Classic Education.
We can offer:
* Dedicated Primary Consultants
* Competitive Pay Rates
* A potential of leading to permanent work
* Competitive Referral Scheme
If you would like to be part of this schools inclusive learning community, please get in touch with Anita Holman on 01474 359 333 to discuss further. Alternatively, please submit your CV or application form to Anita Holman at