Key Stage 2 Teacher - Canterbury
Required to start September 2022
Are you passionate about teaching KS2?
Are you looking for your next teaching opportunity in a primary school that are dedicated to ensuring every child progresses and feels confident in themselves?
Classic Education are currently working with an Ofsted rated 'good' school in Canterbury that have fantastic transport links, effective resources to support the learning of all and impressive facilities and classroom sizes. They are committed to working together to achieve the best for the children and their families and believe in the importance of continued professional development for all teachers and staff.
If you have a creative, positive and enthusiastic attitude and can work on a full time basis, then we would love to hear from you.
The primary school are looking for the successful candidate to continue on a long term basis from September 2022.
Successful Candidates will:
* Have QTS
* Experience of teaching in KS2
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Good organisation skills
* Good communication skills
* Confident knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
Classic Education can offer you:
* Primary Teachers paid to scale
* Continues professional development for primary teachers
* Weekly Pay
* Refer a friend to Classic Education (must have worked for 20 days) and receive £25 Love To Shop vouchers just for registering, then £100 once the 20 days are completed.
If you would love to apply for this Teacher position, then please send your CV or call us on 01474359333.
Classic Education requires all primary teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.