KS1 and 2 Teachers - South East London
Short and Long Term Contracts
Required to start September 2022
Are you looking for a new teaching experience in either KS1 or 2 on a temporary or more permanent basis?
Do you want more flexibility in your next primary teaching position?
We are currently recruiting teachers who are looking for day-to-day teaching roles that fit with their daily lifestyle and commitments, as well as teachers looking for more long term or permanent contracts starting as soon as possible.
Classic Education are working with a wide variety of primary schools in southeast London, who are looking for outstanding, dynamic and motivated teachers with a passion for teaching and learning - both experienced teachers and NQT's are very welcome to apply.
To be considered for these roles you must have
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Enhanced DBS Disclosure
* Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
* Professional reference checks
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* A positive, caring and inclusive approach
* A passion for making a difference
Classic Education can offer you:
* Flexibility on days worked
* Competitive pay rates
* Potential of leading to permanent work
* A dedicated primary consultant
* Competitive referral scheme
If you are interested in applying for this teacher position, then email your CV or call Classic Education today on 01474 359 333.