We are currently seeking a dedicated and experienced HLTA to join a Good Ofsted rated Primary School based in the borough of Bexley. The school is looking for someone to join after February half on a temporary basis.
The HLTA role will involve covering classes across Key Stage 1 and 2.
The ideal HLTA applicant
* HLTA qualification
* Minimum of 6 months experience covering classes
* Positive can do attitude with lots of enthusiasm
* Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to the students
* Hold HLTA status
* Uphold the safeguarding of all students to the school's policy and to the highest standard required.
* Work well independently and as part of a team
Why Choose Us?
* Competitive rates of pay
* One point of contact - a dedicated consultant with experience in the education sector and excellent relationships with schools across Kent.
* Work that suits your schedule.
* Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards and bulletins
* Access to our "refer a friend" scheme - receive £125 per candidate placed that you refer