Graduate Primary Learning Support Assistant - Borough of Bexley
Are you a recent graduate with a natural flair for working with children?
Thinking of a career in teaching? Why not gain some extra school-based experience before undertaking your Initial Teacher Training?
We are working with a number of schools who are looking to welcome a bright and enthusiastic graduates into their supportive staff team.
You will be taking on the role of a KS1/KS2 Primary Teaching Assistant for a range of short term and long term assignments.
Primary Teaching Assistant: The Role
* Supporting children in KS1 or KS2
* Assisting the Class Teacher with daily classroom duties
* Working one-to-one with lower ability pupils - Following work set by the Teacher often utilising alternative resources as a different way of learning.
* Supporting groups of children outside of the classroom in intervention
We are looking for:
* Graduate Primary Teaching Assistant
* Excellent GCSE and A Level results
* Experienced with young children through volunteering, tutoring, work experience
Classic Education can offer you:
* Flexibility on days worked.
* Competitive Rates of Pay.
* Potential of leading to permanent work.
* A dedicated consultant.
* Competitive Referral Scheme.
If you are a knowledgeable graduate who is keen to be considered for the position of a Primary Learning Support Assistant, call us today!