Key Stage Two Teacher - Sidcup
Are you a dedicated and creative KS2 teacher? Are you a consistently good/outstanding practitioner with high expectations for the children's achievement?
We are working with an outstanding school looking for Key Stage Two Teacher. You will need a positive outlook on teaching and a dedication to making a difference. You will demonstrate excellent communication skills, a fantastic knowledge of the Curriculum and possess the ability to settle quickly into a new classroom environment. You will be working alongside experienced teaching and school support teams, who will be on hand to assist you when needed.
The ideal candidate will be/have:
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Proven experience within schools
* A commitment to achieving high standards
* Flexible approach to work
* Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
* Excellent classroom management skills
Why Choose Us?
* Competitive rates of pay.
* One point of contact - a dedicated consultant with experience in the education sector and excellent relationships with schools across Kent.
* Work that suits your schedule.
* Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards and bulletins.
* Access to our "refer a friend" scheme - receive £125 per candidate placed that you refer.
Don't delay - apply today!