Primary Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Welling
Are you an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant? With experience in computing/ICT responsibility? This may be the perfect opportunity for you.
You will have experience of:
* Covering ICT lessons across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
* Supporting teaching and learning in line with Key Stage 1 and 2 National Curriculum.
* Strong behaviour management within challenging environments.
The ideal candidate will be:
* NVQ Level IV qualified
* A self starter.
* Able to hit the ground running.
* A team player.
* Highly motivated, organised and flexible in order to best meet the needs of the children.
* An effective communicator, highly skilled in building positive relationships with children, parents and professionals.
Why Choose Us?
* Competitive rates of pay.
* One point of contact - a dedicated consultant with experience in the education sector and excellent relationships with schools across Kent.
* Work that suits your schedule.
* Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards and bulletins.
* Access to our "refer a friend" scheme - receive £125 per candidate placed that you refer.
Get in touch to find out further details!