Primary Higher Level Teaching Assistant - Bexleyheath - 3/6/2019
Are you an experienced Higher Level Teaching Assistant? Available in Term 6 ? Ready to take on a fresh challenge ?Read on...
You will have experience of:
* Covering classes across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
* Supporting teaching and learning in line with Key Stage 1 and 2 National Curriculum
The ideal candidate will be:
* NVQ Level IV qualified or equivalent
* Able to hit the ground running.
* A team player.
* Highly motivated, organised and flexible in order to best meet the needs of the children.
* An effective communicator, highly skilled in building positive relationships with children, parents and professionals.
Why Choose Us?
* Competitive rates of pay.
* One point of contact - a dedicated consultant with experience in the education sector and excellent relationships with schools across Kent.
* Work that suits your schedule.
* Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards and bulletins.
* Access to our "refer a friend" scheme - receive £125 per candidate placed that you refer.
Classic Education specialises in the provision of short term, long term and permanent Teachers, HLTA's, Teaching Assistants and School Office Personnel throughout Kent and London. We have provided support to over 350 schools throughout the South East. We understand the importance of security and vetting within Education which is why our standards are very high. We focus on excellent customer service and a consistent and thorough approach to Safeguarding and Vetting as well as a structured and detailed registration process