Are you a Secondary Teacher, with the ability to teach Art and Design? Looking to move from full time to more flexible work or a Newly Qualified Teacher looking to gain experience in a variety of working environments?
Classic Education are seeking new and experienced Secondary Art Teachers to join us to work within Bexley? Classic Education can offer immediate flexible short and long term work? With half and full days available.
As a Secondary School Teacher, with the ability to teach Key Stage 3 and 4, you will have a positive and dedicated outlook on making a difference at this level. As a Supply Teacher you must demonstrate a great knowledge of the curriculum and great communication skills. Working alongside experienced teachers and support teams, with the ability to settle quickly in new environments.
The Ideal candidate will be:
* Qualified Teacher status
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Flexible Style to work
* Enthusiastic and positive attitude
* Excellent classroom management skills
Classic Education can offer you:
* Full or Part time work
* Flexibility on days worked - full and half days available
* Work that suits your schedule
* Competitive rates of pay
* Potential to lead to permanent work
* A dedicated personal Primary consultant
* Specialised job advice
* Competitive Referral Scheme