Classic Education are looking for a Mathematics Teacher to start a post in January in a School in Maidstone. The role requires you to teach upto A-Level.
As a Secondary School Teacher, with the ability to teach Mathematics and/or Economics at Key Stage 3 and 4, you will have a positive and dedicated outlook on making a difference at this level. As a Supply Teacher you must demonstrate a great knowledge of the curriculum and great communication skills. Working alongside experienced teachers and support teams, with the ability to settle quickly in new environments.
The Ideal candidate will be:
* Qualified Teacher status
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Flexible Style to work
* Enthusiastic and positive attitude
* Excellent classroom management skills
Classic Education can offer you:
* Flexibility on days worked - full and half days available
* Work that suits your schedule
* Competitive rates of pay
* Potential to lead to permanent work
* A dedicated personal Secondary consultant
* Specialised job advice
Recommend a friend to Classic Education, you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.