KS2 Teacher - Gravesend
Required to start ASAP
Are you an enthusiastic, positive and inspirational primary teacher with experience of teaching KS2?
Do you have a strong belief in the importance of supporting every child to gain confidence in themselves, as well as being both inquisitive and excited about their learning?
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you at Classic Education. We are currently working with a Primary School in Gravesend who are seeking KS2 Teachers that have a similar ethos to them, and promote the significance of working as a team, providing new and exciting learning opportunities for all and have high expectations of all of their pupils.
Successful Candidates will:
* Have QTS
* Have experience of teaching KS2
* Work well as a team
* Have strong behaviour management strategies
* Provide creative and engaging learning opportunities
What we can offer at Classic Education:
* Primary Teachers paid to scale
* Continues professional development for primary teachers
* Weekly Pay
* Refer a friend to Classic Education (must have worked for 20 days) and receive £25 Love To Shop vouchers just for registering, then £100 once the 20 days are completed.
If you would love to be part of inspirational and inclusive primary schools and teams, then please send your CV or call us on 01474359333.
Classic Education requires all primary teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.