Year 1 Teacher - Gravesend
Required to start in January 2020
Are you looking for your next teaching adventure in a primary school that have highly motivated, inspirational and creative teachers that are driven to support the children to become happy, confident learners?
Are you passionate about teaching KS1 or Year 1?
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you at Classic Education.
The successful candidate will:
* Be able to think on your feet
* Be understanding and approachable
* Be dedicated to supporting every child to reach their full potential
* Have previous experience of supporting children where English isn't their first language
* Have strong behavior management strategies
* Hold QTS
* Hold an updated DBS
Classic Education can offer you:
* Primary Teachers paid to scale
* Continues professional development for primary teachers
* Weekly Pay
* Refer a friend to Classic Education (must have worked for 20 days) and receive £25 Love To Shop vouchers just for registering, then £100 once the 20 days are completed.
If you would love to be part of this inspirational and inclusive primary school and team, then please send your CV or call us on 01474359333.
Classic Education requires all primary teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.