Year 6 Teacher - Bexley
Required to start ASAP
Are you an experienced UKS2 or Year 6 Teacher looking to make a difference and support every child on their journey in achieving their personal best?
Do you have a positive, confident and inclusive nature?
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new role, teaching a Year 6 class in a beautiful primary school in the Bexley area, then we would love to hear from you at Classic Education.
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of our Bexley based schools starting the first week back after Easter. The school are looking for a qualified teacher or NQT who specialises in Key Stage 2/Year 6.
As the Year 6 Teacher you will be responsible for delivering the set primary curriculum in a fun and engaging way that is accessible to all, as well as providing the appropriate amount of challenge for all. It will also involve monitoring pupil progress, and planning and marking work effectively.
Successful candidates will:
* Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) - NQTs are also welcomed
* Be an inspirational, creative and motivated teacher
* Be passionate about enabling every child to fulfil his/her potential
* Be enthusiastic and energetic with a positive attitude
* Be passionate about teaching and learning
* Be able to plan and enable outstanding and memorable learning
* Have strong behaviour management skills
Classic Education can offer you:
* Flexibility on days worked
* Competitive pay rates
* Potential of leading to permanent work
* A dedicated primary consultant
* Competitive referral scheme
If you are interested in applying for this Primary Teacher position, then email your CV or call Classic Education today on 01474 359 333
Recommend a friend to Classic Education, you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.