Qualified Early Years Practitioners - Nursery Nurses
Level 3 Minimum qualification in Childcare
East & South East London
During these times of uncertainty, it is even more important that we remain in touch with our clients to be able to respond to their needs when the time arises. Our client schools are asking us more and more to be able to plan for the time when things start to return to a sense of normality. No one can predict when this will be but a number of schools are looking to the new school year in September 2020. For the time being, we are being asked to remain flexible and have a bank of committed teachers that can respond when called upon. Classic Education is seeking
EYFS Professionals to join the early years support team. This opportunity is available to recently qualified or experienced Early Years practitioners.
We will be able to provide a number of future opportunities, including: -
* Short Term Daily Bookings
* Contract Positions
* Long Term Roles
* Permanent Position
If you have worked in or are looking to work in children's centres, private nurseries or primary schools then get in touch today.
We are looking for someone demonstrates the following:
* A minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
* Experience in any nursery settings
* Independent and able to work under pressure
* Excellent communicator at all levels
* Ability to inspire and engage children of all levels
We have developed excellent working relationships with schools who are able to accommodate supply days around your availability.
Classic Education can offer you:
* Flexibility on days worked - full and half days available
* Competitive Rates of Pay
* Potential of leading to permanent work
* A dedicated personal Primary consultant
* Specialised job advice
* Competitive Referral Scheme
Our office is open for a confidential chat about working with Classic Education. Whether you'd like work immediately, or if you're looking for a new role in the next academic year, please do not hesitate to get in touch.