Team Teach Trained School Support
East & South East London
Ongoing Roles - Daily Supply & Contract
We are currently looking for inspiring and engaging teaching and support assistants to work with students who have special educational needs.
This is an opportunity for anyone who is looking for a career in which you can make a difference to some ones social and emotional development.
We are recruiting Team Teach qualified candidates that have experience working within a primary SEN setting.
You could be working with children that have PMLD, SLD, ASD & MLD, experience of these educational needs would be beneficial.
The role requires someone that: -
* Is creative and innovative to keep the students engaged
* Can maintain a positive approach to learning and development
* Able to prepare materials & equipment for lessons
* Can evaluate learning needs
* Works effectively with individuals or groups of students
* Can Liaise with parents, carers and professionals
We have developed excellent working relationships with schools who are able to accommodate supply days around your availability
Classic Education can offer you:
* Flexibility on days worked - full and half days available
* Competitive Rates of Pay
* Potential of leading to permanent work
* A dedicated personal Primary consultant
* Specialised job advice
* Competitive Referral Scheme
Our office is open from 6am to 6pm and are available to have a confidential chat about working with Classic Education. Whether you'd like work immediately, or if you're looking for a new role in the next academic year, please do not hesitate to get in touch and ask for Bryan.