Teacher Jobs - Expert Education Recruitment
Classic Education was established in 2005 and specialises in the provision of short term, long term and permanent Teachers, HLTA’s, Teaching Assistants and School Office Personnel throughout Kent and London.
Since 2005, Classic Education has provided support to over 350 schools throughout the South East and regularly to over 100 primary and secondary schools on a weekly basis.
We understand the importance of security and vetting within Education which is why our standards are very high. We focus on excellent customer service and a consistent and thorough approach to Safeguarding and Vetting as well as a structured and detailed registration process.
- Why Choose Supply Teaching?
- The coronavirus pandemic has been incredibly difficult for everyone and for teachers, it has increased the pressure put on them greatly. In an article earlier this year, TES claim that “more than 1 ...
- Classroom Management Top Tips
- It can be difficult dealing with a classroom full of pupils who don't know you, and we realise that you need certain tools in your arsenal to make the day successful.So to try and help, we asked some ...
- Key Things Schools Should Consider When Engaging a Supply Agency
- When you have explored and exhausted all internal options to ensure you are adequately staffed in your school, you may need to call on a supply agency to support you.This should be easy. After all, ...