Work for Us
Classic Education was established in 2005 and specialises in the provision of short term, long term and permanent Teachers, HLTA’s, Teaching Assistants and School Office Personnel throughout Kent and London.
As the business evolves and continues to grow, we are regularly looking for experienced consultants to join our Kent based team. To be considered, you will have a successful sales / recruitment background, and/or education background with a sales led personality and be keen to cross-train into the education recruitment sector. Our role requires a mixture of new business calling, meeting schools, advertising positions, interviewing candidates, placing candidates against opportunities, arranging interviews, contract negotiation and on-going customer service with both the client and candidate.
All candidates and clients are met face to face, our safeguarding compliance record is outstanding and our approach is based on honesty and quality.
What are the benefits of working for Classic Education?
- We are a successful company who are always looking to promote from within
- We have an excellent reputation across Kent and South East London and offer our schools and teaching personnel a truly valuable and bespoke service of the highest quality
- We are widely acknowledged to have one of the best commission schemes in the Education sector
- We offer competitive basic salaries couples with incentives to improve your salary based on performance. All development is merit based rather than time served.
- We offer all our staff holidays starting at 27 days per year rising to a maximum of 32 days (plus bank holidays)