Year 2 Teacher - Ramsgate
Year 2 Teachers, we need YOU… Do you have the passion and ability to inspire young minds whilst having the commitment to ensure that every child achieves their potential? If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you at Classic Education.
An exciting opportunity has become available in one of our Ramsgate based schools starting in September 2021 and continuing on until July 2022. There is also the potential that this contract will be extended and you will become a permanent member of staff. The school are looking for a qualified teacher or NQT who specialises in Key Stage 1/Year 2.
As the Year 2 Teacher, you'll develop schemes of work and lesson plans in line with curriculum objectives. You'll facilitate learning by establishing a positive relationship with pupils, keeping your learning resources organised and creating an engaging and varied learning environment.
Applicants must have experience working in a primary setting and have a strong will to commit.
Successful Primary Teachers must have:
* QTS & eligibility to work within the UK
* Promote equal opportunities in the classroom
* Extensive subject knowledge
* Think and plan strategically
* Commitment to learning and development of pupils
* Teach at a consistently good and outstanding level
* Have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students
* Experienced primary teachers and NQTs welcome
If you would like to be part of this school's vibrant learning community, please get in touch with Laura Power on 01474 359 333 to discuss further. Alternatively, please submit your CV or application form to Laura Power at