SEN Teaching Assistants - Mainstream
Primary Key Stage 1 and 2
Do you have experience supporting young people who have Special Educational Needs?
Have you supported students on a 1:1 basis in a primary classroom?
Are you a flexible and creative individual committed to the best outcomes for young people?
If you can answer yes to all, or any, of the questions above then Classic Education would like to hear from you.
Classic Education supports schools with educational professionals across Medway, Maidstone and surrounding areas. We are currently recruiting experienced and engaging SEN Support staff to work at schools across Kent.
We are looking for the right people to help children overcome barriers to learning. Experience of a wide range of range of special needs, such as ASD, ADHD and behavioural difficulties would be advantageous. On a 1:1 basis, you'll be supporting learners in and out of class with their educational, social and emotional development.
We are looking for
* The ability to support learners of all abilities across primary Key Stages
* Experience of supporting pupils with a range of SEN
* Resilience, patience, creativity and empathy
Benefits of working with us
* You will be part of Classic Education's growing team of SEN support staff
* Classic Education can support you with placements that suit your experience, availability and location
* Flexible working opportunities, full and part-time.
To be considered for this and any other roles Classic Education are recruiting for, get in touch today.