Level 3 Nursery Nurse - Chatham
Fixed Term Contract - Start ASAP
Are you looking for your next Nursery Nurse position in a supportive environment, or are you newly qualified and looking for your first role in a school or Children's Centre that offer opportunities for progression?
Classic Education are working closely with a primary school in Chatham who are looking for dedicated, confident and caring Nursery Nurses to join their teams as soon as possible. Successful candidates will have the flexibility to work on a day-to-day or long term basis, with the potential of becoming a permanent member of staff.
The primary school that we work with, work collaboratively and promote the importance of treating everyone equally and building positive relationships with families and the wider community. They are therefore looking for someone with a similar approach and the motivation to make a difference and support every child in the most effect ways so that they can access daily activities and the general world around them.
Successful Candidates will:
- Have experience of supporting Early Years Children
- Hold a Level 3 qualification in Childcare
- Have a flexible and friendly approach
- Be committed to providing engaging and exciting learning opportunities
- Good knowledge of the EYFS framework
Classic Education can offer you:
- Flexibility on days worked
- Competitive pay rates
- Potential of leading to permanent work
- A dedicated primary consultant
- Competitive referral scheme
If you are interested in applying for this Nursery Nurse position, then email your CV or call Classic Education today on 01474 359 333
Recommend a friend to Classic Education, you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.