KS2 Teacher - Ramsgate
Required to start in September 2022
A popular primary school in Ramsgate that poses a real community feel, are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Key Stage 2 Teacher to join their team in September 2022 on a full time basis.
Are you a Key stage 2 Teacher who would benefit from working in a large primary school where you can collaborate with your colleagues?
This exciting opportunity would suit a confident ECT or an experienced teacher ready for a new challenge.
The primary school are set in an ideal location, with fantastic transport links, as well as consisting of vibrant, spacious classrooms that really celebrate the work and effort made by all children.
If this sounds like somewhere you would love to visit and work, and you are available for temporary or fixed term contracts, then we would love to hear from you at Classic Education.
Successful candidates will:
* Be passionate about teaching in KS2 and have a strong understanding and knowledge of the KS2 curriculum
* Have fantastic organisation and communication skills
* Be an excellent role model and actively promotes the understanding of tradition and values in the classroom
* Hold QTS
* Strong behaviour management strategies
* Build positive working relationships
Classic Education can offer you:
* Flexibility on days worked
* Competitive pay rates
* Potential of leading to permanent work
* A dedicated primary consultant
* Competitive referral scheme
If you are interested in applying for this primary teacher position, then email your CV or call Classic Education today on 01474 359 333.
Recommend a friend to Classic Education, you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.