EYFS Teaching Assistant - Margate
Required to start in Sep 2022
Classic Education are supporting a large, inclusive and friendly primary school in Margate who are looking for a driven, confident and caring teaching assistant to join their team on a full time, long term basis until October half term in the first instance, but there is every possibility this contract will be extended until the end of the academic year.
The primary school are looking for someone who has previous experience of supporting as a general classroom Teaching Assistant, and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum would be advantageous.
If this sounds like the ideal role for you, we would love to hear from you at Classic Education.
For this role, ideally you will:
- Be available 5 days a week
- Possess an up-to-date DBS, or be willing to acquire one through Classic Education
- Have previous experience of supporting children in EYFS
- Have excellent communication skills, to effectively engage pupils in the learning
- Be able to use positive reinforcement, in accordance with the schools behaviour policy, to
effectively manage behaviour and promote outstanding learning within the classroom
Classic Education can offer you:
* Flexibility on days worked
* Competitive pay rates
* Potential of leading to permanent work
* A dedicated primary consultant
* Competitive referral scheme
If you are interested in applying for this Teaching Assistant position, then email your CV or call Classic Education today on 01474 359 333.
Recommend a friend to Classic Education, you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.