£75 to £85 per daily
Classic Education are currently seeking dedicated and experienced HLTA to join a
number of our schools across Medway and Maidstone. The schools are looking to recruit on a daily and long term basis.
The HLTA role will involve covering classes across Key Stage 1 and 2
The ideal HLTA applicant
* HLTA qualification
* Minimum of 6 months experience covering classes
* Positive can do attitude with lots of enthusiasm
* Be approachable, engaging and encouraging to the students
* Hold HLTA status
* Uphold the safeguarding of all students to the school's policy and to the highest standard required.
* Work well independently and as part of a team
Why Choose Us?
* Competitive rates of pay
* One point of contact - a dedicated consultant with experience in the education sector and excellent relationships with schools across Kent.
* Work that suits your schedule.
* Access to a range of exclusive roles which are not advertised on job boards and bulletins
* Access to our 'refer a friend' scheme - receive up to £125 per candidate placed that you refer.
If you have the necessary skills and requirements, please send your CV in a word format to Anita Holman,