Reception Teacher, Part Time - Erith
Required to start January 2020
Are you an experienced primary teacher with a passion for teaching Early Years?
Are you a highly motivated, enthusastic and creative teacher looking for your next teaching oppportunity on a part time basis?
If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you at Classic Education. We are currently working with a fantastic primary school in Erith who are looking for an Early Years Teacher to join their supportive team for 2 days a week from January 2020.
Successful Candidates will:
* Have QTS
* Experience of teaching Reception
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Good organisation skills
* Good communication skills
* Commitment to the learning and development of children
Classic Education can offer you:
* Primary Teachers paid to scale
* Continues professional development for primary teachers
* Weekly Pay
* Refer a friend to Classic Education (must have worked for 20 days) and receive £25 Love To Shop vouchers just for registering, then £100 once the 20 days are completed.
If you would love to be part of inspirational and inclusive primary schools and teams, then please send your CV or call us on 01474359333.
Classic Education requires all primary teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.