KS1 Teacher, Full Time - Gravesend
Required to start January 2020
Classic Education are currently seeking an experienced KS1 teacher who is looking for their next teaching opportunity in a primary school in Gravesend.
If you are a confident, passionate and creative teacher that believes in the importance of working together as a team and community, as well as celebrating the individual strengths of all, then we would love to hear from you.
The primary school in Gravesend pride themselves on their friendly, supportive nature and the relationships they build with children, staff and families in general. They are a dedicated team with high expectations and wish to ensure that every child has confidence in themselves and their ability.
Successful Candidates will:
* Have QTS
* Experience of teaching in KS1
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Good organisation skills
* Good communication skills
* Commitment to the learning and development of children
Classic Education can offer you:
* Primary Teachers paid to scale
* Continues professional development for primary teachers
* Weekly Pay
* Refer a friend to Classic Education (must have worked for 20 days) and receive £25 Love To Shop vouchers just for registering, then £100 once the 20 days are completed.
If you would love to be part of inspirational and inclusive primary schools and teams, then please send your CV or call us on 01474359333.
Classic Education requires all primary teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.